Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mensaje 5 (Chadwin, Moore, Swamp Thing y los Mitos Chilotes)

From N.T.Clapson@sussex.ac.uk Tue Dec 3 09:49:27 1996
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:00:03 GMT
From: Nicholas Clapson <N.T.Clapson@sussex.ac.uk>
To: wvelasqu@valdivia.uca.uach.cl
Subject: Bruce Chatwin request

Hello Walter
The editor of SPIKE cyberzine has passed on your message to me and hopefully I can give you some help.

However, don't get your hopes up yet! I am currently away from home, and so don't have access to my books - unfortunately I can't remember if Chatwin makes specific reference to the Chiloe myths. What *is* positive, though, is that it does ring a bell in my mind!!

So, I should be home by the end of the week/early next week, so I'll let you know one way or the other then.

I hope you can wait unitl then!

Also, thanks for the details for the web page: again, where I am now doesn't have the right facilities for me to access the www. But, I look forward to checking it out when I can.

Do you have any more information about these Chiloe myths, and about what you page/site is going to be? It sounds interesting.

Well, until the next time.

Yours Nick Clapson
(if you mail me, mail me here - n.t.clapson@sussex.ac.uk)

Volver a Chadwin, Moore, Swamp Thing y los Mitos Chilotes